Friday, 17 December 2010

Vivian Vendredi - Crazy Faces

Hey everyone - in an attempt to keep the blog from turning into a "look how cute my kid is" blog, I'm going to try to keep Vivian posts to Fridays since it provides some nice French alliteration.  I was hoping to have the birth story posted, but she hasn't given me enough time to sit down and type it out.  I wasn't sure at first if I was going to post the birth story, but I always enjoy reading other people's stories, and I figure if I enjoy reading it, then other people will too.

Until then, here's some new pictures of the peanut and her many faces.







She's a funny little kitten.

1 comment:

Joan Crawford said...

She is hysterical, her personality can barely fit in that little body! I love new baby eyes, they have this hematite look to them that won't last but is very beautiful. Do you spend all your time kissing that little mouth!? Ooooh! I miss having a baby.

Kittens! Lots and lots of kittens!