Wednesday, 8 December 2010

The kid is already a procrastinator.

I am very overdue.  If I were an item in a grocery store, I would be sitting on a shelf with a big ole 50% off sticker on my forehead just to try and get me out the door.

Tuesday was the day that I finally hit the "I'm done" wall.  I was just so tired.  Physically tired and emotionally tired.  I was just done.

Luckily, the doctor agrees and the induction process has been started.  Shouldn't be too long now before we finally get to meet the kid.  Updates to follow, I promise.


Here I am, 10 days overdue.  Goodbye pregnant me!

2 comments:

Joan Crawford said...

My first was 2 weeks overdue as well. I felt the same way - done! All the other moms were all "Oh, I love being pregnant!" and I was like "Ick".

Eeee! The baby is coming! Can't wait!

Blam said...


the doctor agrees and the induction process has been started

Hmm... Induction... Is that the movie where Leonardo DiCaprio enters your dreams and helps deliver the baby?

Good luck!