- Today I'm getting a pedicure, super exciting!
- Tomorrow I have to bake 8 dozen cookies for a cookie exchange, and maybe rearrange the living room.
- I'm also hoping to organize my paperwork from typing transcripts (a chore I've long avoided)
- Finish painting the two tables that have had one coat of paint on them since July
- TV watching. I've got a full DVR, Season 4 of Dexter, Season 6 of LOST, the complete Twin Peaks and Season 1 of Six Feet Under sitting here just waiting for me.
- Video games. Hello Arkham Asylum and Super Mario Galaxy 2. I believe we have some unfinished business.
Thinking more long term, here's what I'm hoping to get done. Besides, you know, taking care of the kid and all.
- Cooking. I'm excited to be at home during the day and having some time to cook meals that I haven't tried before. When I don't get home from work until 5:00, it makes it really difficult to throw things together sometimes.
- Sewing. I've had so many ideas of things to sew, but just have never had the time. Hopefully I'll be able to find some time to learn how to use my machine and put together some awesome things.
- Knitting. My knitting has definitely fallen by the wayside. I'd also love to learn to crochet. (Lord, this list is sounding really domestic!)
- Vegetable garden. This is my big summer project. I'm hoping to build some raised planters for the yard and start a lovely little vegetable garden.
- Working out. Not always the easiest task with a newborn, but I can't wait to start working on getting back to some form of normal. I can't wait to run again.
- Doing the mommy thing at the Early Years Centre. I'm excited to take part in the programs and things they have available.
- Spending time with my niece. Not working will surely mean lots of time spent with my sister and Blair.
- Painting the bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.
- Watching daytime TV. Not the most noble of aspirations to be sure, but I'm excited about it!
I'm sure a lot of these things will get done, a lot won't and a lot of things I never even thought of will get done as well. Any suggestions to keep myself from going stir crazy until the kid gets here?