Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Blaircat!

Apparently, my favourite little neice has requested another blog post about her.  Strange how at only five months old she has mastered the art of the guilt trip.  Her mother and grandmother have taught her well. 

I actually don't have a whole lot of pictures of her, because whenever I see her, I'm too busy holding onto her.  I'm really looking forward to being done work and being able to spend lots of time with the little Miss Blair Cub and her cousin whenever he/she decides to make their arrival.

Here's the Blaircat and her pretty mommy on Halloween as, what else, but a kitty.


I love how skinny her little legs look in her great big costume.  She wasn't a huge fan of it though.

Here's the picture of her that I keep on my computer at work - everyone here loves seeing new pictures of Blair!


She's such a sweetheart.  She's so happy and getting so big!  She's sitting up on her own...


...and is desperate to start crawling already. 


She's still so tiny that it doesn't take much to get her sliding across the floor.  I mean, look at that adorable little bum - who could resist her??

I can't wait until she's big enough to start dancing to her theme song...



No comments: