Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Radio star and summer movies

I just got back from my appearance on AM 980 with my friend Dan (check out his blog).  He's taking over the McArthur in the Morning radio show all this week - check it out!  I was on today as a guest to chat about summer movies and how much people are getting paid in Hollywood.  It was really fun, I had a great time - hopefully you had a chance to listen in! 

If you didn't hear us, here's my thoughts on summer movies to come - I'm super duper excited for Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (August 13th).  I love the graphic novels and love that the creator is from London.  It looks like such a super fun movie, I can't wait to see it!  I'm also stoked for Piranha 3D.  It looks like the perfect entertaining movie for a hot day in a cold theatre.  It looks like an awesome way to spend 90 minutes or so.  Another movie I'm really excited for, but didn't mention on the radio is The Switch.  You know, it's the one with Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman?  Where he "hijacks her pregnancy" as it says in the trailer?  Some people seem to think it looks a little watered down, but come on - it has Jason Bateman, Jeff Goldblum and Patrick Wilson in it.  Just try to keep me away from that one. 

What about you?  Any big movies coming out that you're dying to see?  Anything you were disappointed by this summer?

If you're new to the blog - thanks for stopping by!  Let me know what you think.  There's more posts to come - I've been busy painting furniture at home and have lots of before and afters to show off!

2 comments:

Palindrome said...

I was extremely excited for Inception and it was wonderful!! I don't see many movies in the theaters but I had to see that one!! IMAX BABY!!

And yes, Jason Batement and Jeff Goldblum!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! AWESOME.

ashlie said...

I loved, loved, loved Inception! I've seen it twice already and wouldn't have a problemw ith seeing it again - I wish there was an IMAX theater around here still!