Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Fender and Gibson Strike Again

Did you ever read the Bunnicula books by James Howe when you were a kid? 

I did, I loved them. 

Just the right amounts of scary and funny for a little kid.  The books are about these pets, and there's a vampire bunny who sucks the juices out of vegetables.

Little did I know that my childhood love of these books would actually come somewhat to life for me as a grown-up.

Observe the remnants of the tomatoes left on my kitchen counter.

Apparently, we have two cats who have developed a taste for tomatoes.  Or, at least a taste for ripping into tomatoes.

I don't know what to make of it - these cats are crazy.

4 comments:

Joan Crawford said...

The Celery Stalks at Midnight!!!

ashlie said...

Yes! I still have those books - they're in the baby's room already!

JW said...

You know what's weird? I was just thinking about Bunnicula yesterday!

ashlie said...

No way! All this talk of it is making me want to re-read the books!