Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Five Questions - 25 Answers

Jenn over at Pirates Dig Chicks Who Blog tagged me in the Five Questions/25 Answers game. Seeing as how I've been so devoid of inspiration lately, how could I not accept?

1. Where were you five years ago?
  • Just graduated university
  • Desperately seeking employment
  • Living at home
  • Completely lost
2. Where would you like to be five years from now?
  • Out of debt (except for the mortgage)
  • Still happily married
  • Surviving in the role as a mom
  • In our current house with the basement finished
  • In as good of shape as I've ever been
3. What was on your list of things to do today? (Since it's only 8:58 a.m., I'll go with what's on my list of things for today)
  • Proof read transcript at work
  • Start typing transcript at home
  • Buy cereal
  • Decide on which of the 11 collectible EW covers to buy this week
  • Buy today's TeeFury shirt (done!)
4. What sort of snacks do you enjoy?
  • Baked crunchy Cheetos
  • Ice cream sandwiches
  • Nacho dip
  • Cookies
  • Polish sausage, cheese and crackers
5. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
  • Invest and live off the interest
  • Try to maintain a normal life
  • Travel
  • Be charitable
  • Buy lots of books!
There, done! This was actually harder than I thought it would be. Instead of tagging specific people for this, I'll leave it open - pass it along!

No comments: