Monday, 26 April 2010

Uniform Project

I don't usually post things just to link you over to another blog, but I really wanted to share this this week.

If you haven't checked out The Uniform Project before, I strongly suggest you do this week! This girl has been wearing the same dress every day for a year (well, one of seven identical dresses). This week is the final week, Friday is her last day in that dress. It's a really unique project, and it's been so fun following along to see how she updates the dress every day with different accessories. It's all for a good cause too, she's raising money for children in India to go to school.

Seriously, if you have some time to kill and love seeing people wear zany outfits that I, at least, could never in a million years pull off, check out The Uniform Project. You won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Falen said...

that's crazy! I'm totes checking that out

Jenn said...

So I checked out this video! Nuts! But I LOVED how different she looked every day! And every day she looked like such a fashion model!

I am totes jealous that she managed to pull off such amazing looks with donated items and a simple dress. I have a thing or two to learn from her, I do!

ashlie said...

Isn't she amazing? She makes me feel so lazy when I get dressed...