Wednesday, 31 March 2010

LOST updates!

For all you LOST fans in the London area, Nikki Stafford - author of the "Finding LOST" guides will be speaking tonight at 6:00 p.m. at Huron University College. It should be a good chat, both about LOST and about writing in general. I'll be there - maybe you'll be there too!

Also, coming up on May 20th - that's the Thursday before the LOST finale, there's a special show at participating Cineplex theatres.

It's documentary-type interview with Damon and Carlton by the New York Times about the finale and the phenomenon that is LOST. The show is at 8:00 p.m. - I've already bought my ticket for the showing at the Westmount theatre - you should go too!
Nerdy good times.

3 comments:

Falen said...

awww! I'm jealous! I want to see Nikki in real life!

Jenn said...

Ashley, it was so nice to meet you tonight at Nikki's Lost chat! It was pretty awesome. Thanks for posting this info. I am pretty interested in the event on the 20th!

ashlie said...

It was great to meet you too, Jenn! Let me know if you go to the show on the 20th - I'll be there!