Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Just a qvickie...

(Just so you know, this title comes from me trying to do my best John Malkovich as Teddy KGB in Rounders impression...don't splash ze pot.)

I just wanted to do a quick, quick post to give everyone a heads up on things. We got the keys to the house yesterday and I went to see it. Lucky me, there is a wonderful assortment of odds and ends that they left in the house for us - blog post with pictures to come! We're pretty much packed and start moving boxes this weekend, then furniture next weekend. Whew, it's going to be a busy few weeks - especially since real TV shows are back on! (I miss the Olympics though...)

What have you been up to? Anything new and exciting? Are you swept up in Canada-mania? (I might have made a last-minute online purchase to grab a Team Canada T-Shirt yesterday...I love it here on the bandwagon.)

Like I said, lots of posts to come! I have a whole line up that I need to get going on...about the move, the house, the stuff in the house, decorating ideas...lots of fun stuff coming your way!

3 comments:

Blam said...

We got the keys to the house yesterday
Congrats, Ashlie!

Dan Brown said...

You can get it in the contract that they must leave the house empty after they move out. Sorry, I should have mentioned this months ago.

ashlie said...

I actually don't mind the stuff they left, it's amusing if nothing else! I went to check out the house with a couple of friends and they weren't impressed with what was left, but I thought it was funny and random. I'm going back to the house tomorrow and I'll take pictures of all the weird goodies they left. I could have done without the two giant bags of garbage that were left in the driveway though.