Monday, 16 November 2009

Licious Arts Photography


Next up, photographers! We just loved our photographers, they did such an amazing job. I met Zara at a bridal show in London before I even got engaged and I knew right away that she was the photographer for me! She is super laid back and easy to get along with and I just loved her work. She was super open to any of my crazy ideas for pictures (Let's share the iPod! Let's do Abbey Road! Let's read comic books!) and was just a blast to work with. Everyone at our wedding was surprised to see our roaming photographers taking pictures of everything and anything. Jagger described what he wanted out of the photographers for the wedding as such, "Imagine you're the FBI and you're at a mob wedding trying to get information." Yeah, great direction.

Anyway, Zara has great prices and an amazing product. We haven't received our wedding pictures yet, but you can check out some of our engagement pictures on her website!

She also does great family portraits and belly pictures for any preggos out there!

No comments: