Monday, 12 October 2009

Weddinged!

Just a quick post! Sorry for the delay, but last week was absolutely crazy with last minute preparations for the wedding. Things went off without a hitch though, the wedding was just awesome. We had a great time and ended up married, which was the end goal. If you have friended me on Facebook, you can see some pictures that have been posted there ( and if you haven't friended me, feel free to add me!). Otherwise, I think you'll have to wait. We're now on our honeymoon in New Hampshire and having a great time. I'll have lots of pictures to post soon. Tomorrow we're planning on heading to Bangor, Maine and I want to find Stephen King's house. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Joan Crawford said...

Congratulations!!!

Have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see pics and hear all the details when you get back :)

Stacey said...

SOOO Did you manage to find Stephen's house?!?! Welcome back to Ontario!