- I don't have to cook when I'm alone. Cereal for dinner is all I need.
- I'm more productive because I stay up later. With no one to tell me it's bedtime, I just keep working away on projects. This could also be seen as a con, because I'm usually insanely tired while he's gone.
- There isn't a baseball game on every time I walk into a room.
- I don't have to pack his lunches.
- I work out more, and have more time to run.
- I can watch all my shows on the good TV instead of being nice and watching my shows in the bedroom.
- No one hogs the blankets.
- I can watch as many silly wedding shows as I want without being made fun of.
Of course, there are many cons to outweigh this list...
- I have to wake myself up in the mornings.
- I have to take care of the cats on my own.
- I have to take out the garbage.
- I have to get my own glasses of water.
- There's no one to tell me to go to bed when it gets too late.
- There's no one to cuddle with.
Sigh...he's not even gone and I already miss him.