Treats are definitely needed to try and maintain some sort of positive outlook, my friends.
- Truth - I bought this wine just so I could make the joke that Honey Badger wine is for when you don't give a shit. It's not very good wine, but it made for a good Instagram.
- At the mall the other day I saw a woman chase down a trio of teenage boys because one of them dropped $15. There are still good people out there.
- I've started rewatching 3rd Rock From the Sun on Netflix as my new falling asleep show. Oh young Joseph Gordon Levitt. I had such a big crush on him when the show was on, it's so comforting to know that he turned out to be so awesome.
- I've been wanting a different kitchen table for ages. The little round one just wasn't working. So when I found this adorable vintage pink table from Back to the Fuchsia, I couldn't resist. Love it!
- Got my first pizza of the year from Oh Pizza! in Port Franks! there is nothing better.
- I know I post this every year, but I am obsessed with my mom's lilacs. They are such a rich, deep purple and are so fragrant. I almost feel bad cutting them because it just looks so pretty.
- Yes, I'm still obsessed with Mad Max: Fury Road. But maybe I love Mad Max: Furry Road even more. Impurrator Furriosa, anyone?
- This is a product that actually exists, and I clearly need it.
- It's always nice when you loan your external hard drive to a coworker and they completely understand you.
Have a great week, guys! If you're out on Exeter Road in London I'll be picketing at EROC on Tuesday and Thursday from 8am-11am!