For whatever reason this week I took like zero pictures and made no notes about treats like I usually do. Let's see how well my brain is working today. Treats!
- I made a trip out to the DSW on Saturday and actually found a pair of tall boots that I managed to zip up over my calves! Success! It barely works, but it works.
- I was downtown a lot this past weekend which was spent checking out the warehouse sale at Heroes (on for all of October and November, you should go!), Brown & Dickson Booksellers at the old Novack's building (you should go there too!), and finally going to Attic Books. Yes, somehow I had never been to Attic Books and now I basically want everything in there to come and live at my house.
- We got our copy of the Wish Book this week and I was just as excited as Vivian was. There's nothing quite like flipping through the Wish Book!
- My sister had a baby shower on the weekend, which meant that I got to eat lots of snacky foods at showers. The snacks are by far the best part of showers.
- My brother Brent got engaged to his lovely girlfriend Liz! It's so weird to think of my younger brother being grown up enough to get married, but I couldn't be happier for them. And if it means they have a destination wedding and I have an excuse to go away for a real vacation, all the better.
- I went to see The Martian on Saturday and thought it was awesome! The more Damon, the better.
- I just finished folding my laundry. Trust me, it's an accomplishment.
That's about all I can think of - my brain either needs to speed up or slow down. Either way the answer is coffee or wine and that's just fine with me.